I have been nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award by the awe-inspiring Kushal, founder of Cafewhiz.com. She blogs about parenting, the importance of life skills and their development among children. She is a blogger, speaker, coach, and holistic parenting expert. Do check her work and follow her here.
Thank you Kushal, I feel grateful and delighted to know you appreciate my work. It means a lot.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions asked by Kushal
- Books or ebooks?
Both. Books in every corners of my house. Ebooks for the more I want to read while travelling or making toddler sleep.
- Do you connect to the Written Words / Videos better?
I am able to connect both ways. Prefer words more though. Gives more room to imagine.
- If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
Until recently I forgot my hobbies for years. I wished I haven’t neglected them.
- What is your inspiration to be a blogger?
Writing makes me happy. It is a creative outlet for my thoughts. I can share my experiences and opinions without unadulterated in my blog.
- Favorite travel destination
I love the lesser explored North Eastern India.
- Favorite food
I am happiest eating dahi pakhal, an Odia dish made up with fragmented rice and curd.
- Your biggest aim or dream?
I am yet to realize the ultimate aim. For the time now, I hope to make people realize worth of life.
- Your Life quote
Life is not about making others happy. Life is about sharing your happiness with others.
- If you are a new addition to a crayons box, what color would you be and why?
This is interesting. I would be rainbow, a mix of all colours. I can’t be found in just one shade when all are equally beautiful.
- Last gift you gave to someone?
I am the aunt who always gifts colors or story books. My last one was a mix of two.
- An Advice for the starters?
I am not good with giving advices ever. One’s situation is always different from others.
My questions to be answered
- First thing you do in the morning
- Why you started blogging?
- Favorite movie based on a book
- One thing you wish had known before blogging
- A quote you live by
- Who inspires you in life?
- What’s your favorite social media and why?
- When did you realize your passion for blogging?
- Chai at tapri or coffee at café
- Your comfort food, if any?
- The Genre you love most in content creating is…